20th November 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management students of Institute of Tourism and Future Management? Salary package for the freshers?

Dear Sir, I want to secure admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management for studying Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management. I don't know which are the companies usually comes for the campus placement in this institute. Please tell me about such companies. I also want to know how much would be the salary package in such companies at the beginning?

26th November 2019, 01:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering job through campus placement to Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management students of Institute of Tourism and Future Management? Salary package for the freshers?

There are many companies offering job through campus placement in Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management admission in Institute of Tourism and Future Management . Some of them are mentioned below:-

:-Qatar Airways
:-Jet Airways
:-Indigo
:-Make my trip
:-Spice Jet
:-Thomas Cook
:-Radisson
:-Life style

The salary package of candidates selected for campus placement through Institute of Tourism and Future Management would be around Rs.32,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?