22nd March 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Hi Sir/Madam, I have applied for the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination and I am preparing for it. I want to get a BTech seat through this entrance examination of this year. Can I know about the procedure of counselling of this entrance examination? Please help me to know about the counselling procedure.

24th March 2020, 11:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Counselling procedure under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

Counselling will start from May 15 to 25, 2020 after the results are announced by the University.
Allocation of seats will be based strictly on all India rank.
Candidates who 10 high marks in entrance examination have a higher chances of getting admission in the program of there choice.
25th March 2020, 09:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Counselling procedure under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Counselling procedure under Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

Successful candidates will get the call for appearing in the counselling. Candidates will get the chance to select the program in which they are seeking admission. Then pay the required fee and confirm your seat.
31st March 2020, 03:49 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Counselling procedure under Hindustans Institute of technology and Science Engineering Entrance examination 2020 are as follows:-

:- the candidates who scored the highest rank receive the phone calls for the counseling process

:- After receive the phone calls ,candidates take all your educational document in hand

:- pay the required fee and select the seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?