16th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?

Hello sir,
I am vamshi from hyderabad,

I am studying bachelor of fine arts on applied, I want to go higher study on fine arts but i dnt know which coures id best, what coures's are there on MFA. which colleges best.? Abroad study is best..?

8th May 2014, 08:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?

It is good course and there are many scopes in this field and as you have done graduation in fine arts then it is good and if you have interested to do further study then you can apply for the masters in fine arts and for this you need creativity and devotion for your work after that you will get result of your hard work.

And doing study in abroad its good idea after that you will get best job and good salary package also and i think it is best for your bright future. There are many scope of this course in abroad and it is best to do masters in this course from abroad and there you will get good job also.

If you want to do this course in India then there are many best colleges in India where you can apply for the admission.
Here are some best colleges in India for masters in Fine arts:

BBK DAV college for women
Davangree University
Gurunanak dev university
GUrukul institute of management and arts

so, these are best universities for the MA fine arts and it is best to do this course if you have done graduation in this course.
13th December 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a students of BFA second year so how can i after complete BFA what shoud i do?
1st September 2021, 10:31 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have 12th passed with Minimum 50%marks or above then you are eligible for Bachelors of Fine Arts.

Courses after BFA:-

Painting
Cartooning
Graphic Designing
Illustrator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?