17th June 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

Hello Sir, I want to do a BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) from Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this institute. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

20th June 2019, 03:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

=> The fee expenses of BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is Rs.40100 per year.

=> The course duration of BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Shani Mandir, Aditya Chowk, Kichha, Uttranchal, Uttarakhand 263148
Phone: 05944 263 824
20th June 2019, 04:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute?

The fee expenses to study BA in Yoga and Naturopathy at Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is around Rs.27000 in total.

BA in Yoga and Naturopathy is a 3 year duration course and divided into 6 semesters.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.adityanaturopathy.com
20th June 2019, 05:09 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science (BNYS) is a 4.5- years long undergraduate course which includes Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship of 1 year.

The fee expenses of Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science (BNYS) in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is given below:

First year Fee: Rs. 8900
Second year Fee: Rs.8900
Third year Fee: Rs.9200
Fourth Year fee:Rs.9200

You can visit the website http://www.adityanaturopathy.com for more information.
20th June 2019, 05:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to do a BA(Yoga and Naturopathy) from Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute. I would like to know about the fee structure of this course in this institute. Please tell me about the course duration also. Thank you!

Course duration of the Bachelor in Yogic Sciences (BYS) course is 3 years in the Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute.

The fee structure of the Bachelor in Yogic Sciences (BYS) course in the Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is given below:

1st year fee – Rs 8,900

2nd year fee – Rs 8.900

3rd year fee – Rs 9,200
20th June 2019, 06:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Duration of BA in Yoga and Naturopathy program is 3 years in full time mode. This course covers the study of both traditional Naturopathy Medicine and Modern Medicine. In order to pursue this program you will have to pay 27,000 Rs.
20th June 2019, 09:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute offers Bachelor in Yogic Sciences. Duration of this course is 3 years.
fee expenses of Bachelor in Yogic Sciences in Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute are given below;

1st year Fee: INR 8900
2nd year Fee: INR 8900
3rd year Fee: INR 9200
Total Fee: INR 27000

More info;
http://www.adityanaturopathy.com/courses.html
21st June 2019, 12:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The duration of the course for BA in Yoga and Naturopathy at Aditya Yog Naturopathy Hospitality and Research Institute is for three years which is divided into six semesters. The total fee structure will be around Rs. 27,000. Please visit the Institution directly to get accurate details about the fee structure.

Official website -> www.adityanaturopathy.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?