22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) course as well as the course duration of BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) which is available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute? Kindly tell me because I am looking forward to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seats are available in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seat in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  5. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  6. Specializations available to study BSc(Medical) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  7. Can I do MSc in MIT after BSc in MLT?
  8. How to get direct admission for MBBS course?
  9. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  10. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  12. Which are the colleges offering MS course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  15. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility to apply?
  16. List of colleges offering MBBS in Chennai? When and how to apply?
  17. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience program in India?
  18. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
27th July 2018, 12:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology)*is 3 years and 1 year Internship degree offered by Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai and approved by UGC. You must have passed 12th class in Science stream with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue.

Fee expenses for this course is around 50,000 Rs. yearly.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Short answer
27th July 2018, 01:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Emergency & Trauma Care Technology is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years with 6 semesters.

There are very colleges in India offering this course, Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute is one of them.
The eligibility required for getting admission into the university is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given are based entrance exam performance. Based on your interest attend any entrance exam conducted by different universities and different states.

The fee structure for B.Sc in Emergency & Trauma Care Technology will vary around INR 50K - 80K per year.

For more details visit the official website of Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?