19th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Networking Technologies) in Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BSc(Networking Technologies) in Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

13th September 2018, 01:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Networking Technologies) in Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari?

Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Networking Technologies) in Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari are given below.

=> Bachelor of Science in Networking Technologies is an undergraduate Networking course.

=> The duration of B.Sc. (Networking Technologies) course is three years.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of B.Sc(Networking Technologies) in Vivekananda College of Arts and Science, Kanyakumari is ₹29,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?