7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this institute. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  4. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting Management in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  6. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000 -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee expenses of BTech(Computer Science Engineering) in IIT-Bhilai?
  8. Which college should I prefer after scoring 60 marks in PET in OBC?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  10. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Biotechnology) in GITS?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Information Technology) in Bhilai Business School?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of Internet Applications Training Certificate in Mahan Institute of Technology?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
12th September 2018, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology is full time 4 years long duration of course.
Total tution fee for this course is around INR 2,80,000.
Candidates who have a valid score in JEE Mains/CGPET are eligible to pursue that course.
For details, please visit the website of Institute I.e. www.bitdurg.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?