5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur? Scope of studying B.Tech(Energy Engineering)?

I would like to know the course structure of Energy Engineering B.Tech course which is available in IIT, Kharagpur. Can you please let me know the course structure. And please let me know the scope of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream is better among ECE(Dual degree) from IIT Kharagpur and Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur?
  2. Which one to choose between MSR in IITD and M.Tech in Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering in IIT Kharagpur? Which course has good scope?
  3. Is M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur better than IIT Madras and IIT Kharagpur
  4. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  5. What is Sensex and Nifty?
  6. Are IITs and NITs the same?
  7. How much rank is required in IIT JEE to get a seat in IIT Kharagpur for Aerospace Engineering?
  8. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  9. Is there any scope of studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Course structure of this course?
  10. How much salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech in Industrial Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  11. Should I prefer Mechanical Engineering from IIT Bombay/Delhi or Computer Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  12. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate of IIT-Kharagpur?
  13. Required Rank in IIT-JEE to get admission for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
  14. Top colleges in India offering courses for Aerospace and Aeronautical?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  16. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  18. What is the benefit of studying Ocean Architecture at IIT Kharagpur?
8th October 2016, 11:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of B.Tech(Energy Engineering) in IIT, Kharagpur? Scope of studying B.Tech(Energy Engineering)?

The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public engineering institution established by the government of India in 1951.

B.Tech. Energy Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Energy Engineering is an undergraduate Energy Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Technology in Energy Engineering course is 70%.

After completion of Bachelor of Technology in Energy Engineering course you can apply for given below jobs.

=> Energy Utility Industry Officer
=> Energy Auditor
=> Renewable Energy System Integrator
=> Manufacture Engineer
=> Design Engineer
=> Renewable Energy Engineer
=> Energy Auditor

For more information you can visit at the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur: www.iitkgp.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?