30th June 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of BSc.Med.Tech(Operations Theatre) in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BSc.Med.Tech(Operations Theatre) course. I just want to know about the structure of BSc.Med.Tech(Operations Theatre) course which is available in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences. Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure asap.

2nd July 2019, 06:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc.Med.Tech(Operations Theatre) in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences?

BSc.Med.Tech(Operations Theatre) in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences is 3 years and 6 months duration program. Under this program, students are trained in the areas of surgical procedures, surgical instruments, anaesthesia equipment & drugs, patient monitoring and OT Ethics.

You can get more details on;
http://srhu.edu.in/himalayan-institu...ree-programme/
2nd July 2019, 06:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of BSc.Med.Tech(Operations Theatre) in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences?

The course of B.Sc. Medical Technology (Operation Theatre) in Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences is of 3 years duration with 6 Semesters.

Year I:

=)Anatomy
=)Physiology
=)Bio-Chemistry
=)Pathology
=)Principles of Management
=)Basics of Computer

Year II:

=)Applied Anatomy and Physiology
=)Clinical Pharmacology
=)Clinical microbiology
=)Medical Ethics
=)Medicine outline
=)Principles of Anaesthesia
=)Basic Anaesthetic techniques

Year III:

=)Basics of surgery
=)CSSD Procedures
=)Regional anesthetic techniques
=)Anaesthesia for specialty Surgeries

You can check the website http://srhu.edu.in/himalayan-institute-of-medical-sciences/#paramedical for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?