23rd March 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Tourism Administration in MKITM-Lucknow?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of Bachelor of Tourism Administration course which is available in MKITM-Lucknow? Please tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Thank you!

4th April 2019, 12:17 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Tourism Administration in MKITM-Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of Bachelor of Tourism Administration course which is available in MKITM-Lucknow? Please tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Thank you!
BTA is a 3 years program. Candidate who have passed in 10+2 (Arts,Commerce and Science) can pursue the course. The course covers travel, Aviation, Hotel and Hospitality management. The fees structure would approximately cost Rs.2,30,000/- to Rs.3,00,000/-.

Contact Information:
Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management
Address: Chinhat - Malhaur Railway Station Road, Vikalp Khand-2, Near Community Health Centre, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010
Phone: 094558 04853
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?