4th March 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of BBA(Human Resource Management) course which is available in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

19th March 2023, 05:50 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology?

The course structure of BBA (Human Resource Management) in Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology may vary slightly from year to year, but generally covers the following topics:

First Year:
  • Principles of Management
  • Business Communication
  • Business Mathematics
  • Business Economics
  • Financial Accounting
  • Business Computing

Second Year:
  • Organizational Behaviour
  • Human Resource Management
  • Marketing Management
  • Business Statistics
  • Cost Accounting
  • Research Methodology
Third Year:
  • Compensation Management
  • Training and Development
  • Industrial Relations
  • Performance Management
  • Strategic Human Resource Management
  • Electives

The fee structure for the BBA (Human Resource Management) course at Gurukul Institute of Management and Technology may also vary depending on the year and other factors. It is best to contact the institute directly for the most up-to-date information on fees and other admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?