21st October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BPharm(Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of BPharm(Pharmacology) course which is available in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

31st October 2018, 03:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BPharm(Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa?

Course structure of B.Pharm (Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa are as follows:-
Course Duration - 4 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Under-graduate
Course Mode - Regular
Course Place - On Campus
Eligibility - passed 10+2(PCB) or Diploma in Pharmacy with 55% aggregate
Fee Structure - Rs. 1,20,000 per years
Number of Intake - 12 seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?