13th July 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations course which is available in NSHM College of Management and Technology? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course syllabus.

14th July 2019, 05:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operation is a duration of 4 years graduation degree consisting of 8 semester.

Course structure at NSHM College of Management and Technology is,
Semester 1: F. P. Foundation I, F & B.S. Foundation I, Front Office Foundation Course, Foundation Course in House Keeping, Communication, Application of Computers

Semester 2: F.P. Foundation II, F & B.S. Foundation II, Front Office Operation I, House Keeping Operations I, Food Science & Nutrition, Business Communication

Semester 3: F.P. Operations I, F & B.S. Operations I, Front Office Operations II, House Keeping Operations II, Hotel Information System, Food & Beverage Control & Management

Semester 4: F.P. Operations II, F & B.S. Operations II, Front Office Management, House Keeping Management, Basic Accounting, Introduction to Management

Semester 5: Group A: Advanced Food Production I, Advanced F & B Service I, Food Safety
Group B: Hotel Accounting, Facility Planning I, Hospitality Marketing

Semester 6: Industrial Training

Semester 7: Advanced Food Production II, Advanced F&B Service II, Business Law, Financial Management, Facility Planning II, Human Resource Management &Organisation Behaviour

Semester 8: Indian Heritage, Introduction to Tourism & Tourism Geography, Environmental Issues, Research Methodology.
14th July 2019, 08:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology is full time 4 years duration of under graduate course.
In order to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology, students have to pay around INR 5.20 lacs.

To get details regarding course syllabus, just visit;
http://www.nshm.com/course/bachelor-...ng-technology/
14th July 2019, 09:06 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology is given below:

The course syllabus of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology would include the following subjects:-

=)Language I
=)Language II
=)Front office operation
=)Basic food production
=)Basic food and beverage service
=)Nutrition food science
=)Language I
=)Language II
=)Accommodation operation
=)Basic food production

The fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology would be Rs.2,40,000 per year.

You can check the website http://www.nshm.com for more details.
15th July 2019, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The Course syllabus and fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology are given below.

FIRST YEAR

=> Basic Food Production

=> Food & Beverage Service I

=> Basic House Keeping

=> Catering Science -1

=> Front Office Operation I

=> Communication Skill

=> Basic Accounts

=> Bakery and Confectionary

SECOND YEAR

=> Quantity Food Production

=> Food and Beverage Operations-1

=> Hotel House Keeping

=> Hotel Engineering Services

=> Front Office Operation -II

=> Computer Application

=> Field work orientation

=> Hotel Accountancy

=> Industrial Training

THIRD YEAR

=> Specialize Food Production

=> Accommodation Operations

=> Marketing Services

=> Food & Beverage Management

=> Human Resources Management

=> Project Report

=> Life Skills

The fee expenses of Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations at NSHM College of Management and Technology is Rs.43700 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?