19th May 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com(General/Honours) in Delhi University?

Hello Friends,
How much marks is required in 12th to take admission in Delhi University for B.Com General or B.Com Honours? Please send me the detail of marks required for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  3. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.E. in Anna University for BC candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in Anna University?
  5. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  6. When M.Com prospectus will be issued in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in B.Com to get admission for SC candidates?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  8. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study in any good university of US/Canada with scholarship? Coaching class to prepare in Delhi?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  12. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks
  13. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  14. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  15. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  16. Procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com in CCS University, Meerut?
  17. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to join JBT course in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2016, 06:06 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com(General/Honours) in Delhi University?

Delhi university is among India's best university and admission in colleges of university are offered on basis of aggregate in 10+2.

So, the minimum required marks as per cut off list of 2015 is near about 90% in best four subject to get admission in B.Com or B.Com pass.

It is also necessary to have mathematics as main paper in 10+2 to get admission in B.Com course. To get cut off list of previous year visit at www.du.ac.in.
22nd May 2016, 12:56 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 12th to study B.Com(General/Honours) in Delhi University?

You are interested to get admission in B.Com course in Delhi University and want to know about the cut off for this course. Since DU is one of the prestigious university. So the cut off for getting admission in different colleges under DU is very high.

>>The cut off also depends on college too. It means that different college has different cut off. Also DU released the cut off till its seats are not filled. In general at least 7-8 cut off list released by the DU every year.

>>In general, the cut off is more than 92% in the first cut off list. The cut off is decreased in subsequent lists. While the cut off is about 85% in the last cut off list.

>>Below are the attachments regarding the first and the last cut off list of DU. You can go through it and analyze it. If you want to go through all the cut off list then you have to download the cut off list from its official website.

Link to download the cut off list of DU: http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=cut-off-2015
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Artscommerce.pdf(569.2 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf Artscommerce_2.pdf(424.8 KB, 27 views)
22nd May 2016, 10:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As per the regulations you can definitely apply for admission in DU for graduation course, if you have scored a minimum of 85% but as per the competition level is concerned, you should try to score a minimum of 90%-95%.

Many students in recent years have not been able to get admission in DU for graduation course even after having scored 90%, such is the level of competition.

Therefore, I would personally suggest you to try and score as well as possible and hope for the best an most probably you will get admission.
5th July 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 88.8% in 12th class from cbse board but sir/Mam i scored 93 % in 4 subjects except english from commerce stream including with physical education subject with 98 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?