18th April 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BCom course from Stella Maris College. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Commerce for getting BCom seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to join B.Sc Chemistry in Stella Maris college?
  2. Can I get admission to study BCom(H) in Stella Maris College, Chennai being a 12th Commerce with Computer Science student?
  3. How many BCom seats are available in Stella Maris College?
  4. Admission procedure to study BCom in Stella Maris College, Chennai?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom(Corporate Accountancy) seat in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  6. Specializations available to study BCom in Stella Maris College?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of BCom in Stella Maris College?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce? -- [New]
  10. How much percentage is needed in 12th CBSE to get admission in Stella Maris college
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.A.(History) in Stella Maris College if secured 66% in 12th and scored 82 marks in History?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  15. Admission to Stella Maris college after 70-80% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
15th May 2018, 12:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?

You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th standard in order to pursue B.Com in Stella Maris College, Chennai. For more details you should visit to the College campus.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Remove @
17th May 2018, 10:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?

In order to pursue B.Com from Stella Maris College, you should have completed their 12th standard in any stream from a recognized board. You must have secured an aggregate of 50% marks in 12th standard to get admission for B.Com course. For more details you can contact the college at the given details.

Add: 17, Cathedral Rd, Poes Garden, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600086, Phone: 044 2811 1987
24th July 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cut off marks required for B.COM(GENERAL) IN STELLA MARIS COLLEGE
12th October 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 80% in my 12th state board whether I have opportunity to get b com seat in Stella Marie's???
21st August 2021, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 89.6 % in my 12th CBSE whether I have opportunity to get b com seat in Stella Marie's???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?