21st February 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru?

I want to join Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru for studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from ISC Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BTech(Aerospace Engineering) from this institute.

26th February 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru?

In order to join BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru, you will need to have passed your 12th ISC examination with an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects from a recognized board.
BTech(Aerospace Engineering) is full time 4 years duration of under graduate program.

You can visit the below mentioned website link for details.
https://www.amrita.edu/program/btech...ce-engineering

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th February 2019 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?