22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seat in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) course from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

27th July 2018, 01:26 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seat in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Emergency & Trauma Care Technology is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by different states & universities. Based on your interest attend any entrance exam and score more than 50% of the marks in the exam. So that the chnace of getting admission into the Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute
The seats available in the university for B.Sc Emergency & Trauma Care Technology will be around 25.
The fee structure for this course in the Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute will be around INR 50K - 80K per year.

For more details visit the official website of Sri Ramachandra medical college and research institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?