20th November 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(English) Honours admission in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication to pursue BA(English) Honours course? Please let me know about the cutoff percentage immediately.

22nd November 2019, 11:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(English) Honours admission in Amity Institute of English and Business Communication?

The cutoff percentage required in 10+2 to study a BA in English Honours admission at Amity Institute of English and Business Communication is 70% marks in English for non sponsored category and for sponsored category it is 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Admission selection is done on the basis of English language test followed by personal interview. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/aiebc/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?