21st December 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BCom(Supply Chain Management) admission in The BSE Academy for Aviation and Logistics?

Sir, I want to study BCom(Supply Chain Management) course in The BSE Academy for Aviation and Logistics. I would like to know about the cutoff percentage required in 12th Board exam for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately.

22nd December 2019, 06:23 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BCom(Supply Chain Management) admission in The BSE Academy for Aviation and Logistics?

The cut-off percentage is not fixed to secure BCom (Supply Chain Management) admission in The BSE Academy for Aviation and Logistics. It is dependent on the number of applicants apply for the admission.

The applicant must have passed 12th from any board to be eligible to secure admission in this course.
22nd December 2019, 06:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BCom(Supply Chain Management) admission in The BSE Academy for Aviation and Logistics?

The cutoff percentage is not fixed to secure BCom(Supply Chain Management) admission in The BSE Academy for Aviation and Logistics. It is dependent on the category of the student.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate should have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% from any board.

2. The age of the candidate should exceed 17 years

You may visit the website www.bse.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?