2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College?

Kindly let me know how much percentage I have to secure in my 12th so that I can get B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College? Please let me know about the cutoff percentage. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) in St. Wilfred's PG College? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in IGNOU?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  10. Cutoff rank required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) in Fergusson College?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  14. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  15. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  16. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
11th September 2016, 05:39 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College?

Cutoff parentage change every year , To study Applied chemistry you have to make minimum 55% marks in 10+2 exam, some college required entrance exam may be you have to clear them,
12th September 2016, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know how much percentage I have to secure in my 12th so that I can get B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College? Please let me know about the cutoff percentage. Thank you in advance!
You need to score at least 55% of marks at 12th board exam to get admission for B.Sc Applied Chemistry course through BSR Degree College. Those candidates who have passed their 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics curse are eligible to apply.

- The admission will be done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in 12th standard board examination.

Contact Address:
B S R Degree College
Divili Village
Peddapuram Mandal
East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh -
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?