11th September 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology through JEE Main. So, I would like to know what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in this college?

13th September 2020, 01:11 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology?

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology is as follows.

Last year Cutoff rank for home state candidate was AIR - 38401-217549.

Cutoff rank for other state candidate was AIR - 42432-77736.
14th September 2020, 07:54 PM
My true support

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Mechanical and Automation Engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology?

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study B.Tech
( Mechanical and Automation engineering) in Maharaja Agrasen institute of technology changes every attempt of exam in JEE Main but the estimate Cutoff is 87 or 89 to take admission.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://mait.ac.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?