21st October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in CITM-Jaipur?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BE(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in CITM-Jaipur through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in CITM-Jaipur?

11th November 2018, 05:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in CITM-Jaipur?

There is no fixed cutoff in JEE Main to study BE(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in CITM-Jaipur. Cutoff marks varies every year. Cutoff marks depends on the following factors.
Difficulty level of examination, Number of students participated in JEE Main, Candidate's performance in the JEE Main, Availability of seats, Category of the candidates etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?