26th August 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about reservation seats available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates in BITSAT?

Friends,
Can anyone of you knows about the reservation seats for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates available in BITSAT? Can you please provide me the details? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the quota for freedom fighters in IIT?
  2. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
  3. Any reservations for girls in AIEEE? Minimum marks or Rank required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any reservation of seats for candidates belonging to reserved categories?
  5. Number of seats available for outside state students in JIPMER? Any reservation for OBC or Women candidates? Annual course fee for MBBS students?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for BITSAT?
  7. Minimum Marks required in GATE Exam to join in any of the college in Tamil Nadu being a candidate from BC category?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of BITSAT?
  9. Available seats in JU and BESU for JELET candidates? Reservation policies for ST/SC/Domiciled candidates?
  10. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks in DTU?
  11. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  12. Can I get a seat in Civil Engineering if my rank is 1513 in OBC? How many seats are there for OBC reservation?
  13. Detailed fee structure of NIFT for OBC(NCL) candidates for UG programs? IS there any fee waiver?
  14. Is there Women reservation quota available in UPSC exam?
  15. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP for Civil Branch after scoring 159 in MHT CET? How much could be the cutoff this time?
  16. How many free seats are available for outer state candidates in JIPMER entrance? Is there any reserved seat for OBC or Women Candidate?
  17. Number of seats in SCRA 2015 for SC candidate?
  18. Is there any reservation for OBC candidates?
31st August 2015, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about reservation seats available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates in BITSAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Can anyone of you knows about the reservation seats for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates available in BITSAT? Can you please provide me the details? Please help me to find out.
Yes, BIT SAT exam has seat reservation for SC, ST, PH and OBC candidates as per government rule.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.
31st August 2015, 03:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about reservation seats available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates in BITSAT?

There are NO Reservation seats available for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates in BITS. Admissions in BITS are done purely on the merit basis. To get a seat in BITS campus, the candidate must have to score well in BITSAT examination. Scoring good marks in BITSAT examination is the only way that a candidate can get admission in BITS campuses. So, I suggest you not to depend on any reservation and work hard to secure in BITS through BITSAT examination.
5th September 2015, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is no such reservation of seats available for SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates in BITSAT examination. Candidates are shortlisted purely on the basis of merit list. Therefore, to get admission in BITS, Pilani, you just need to focus on your studies and score well in your examination and that is all you require.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?