10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and cutoff marks required in JSSU-UGET to get MBBS admission?

Please let me know about the details of JSSU-UGET. What cutoff marks is required to join MBBS course in JSS University through this entrance exam? Please reply immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of JSSU-UGET will be released? -- [New]
  2. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 92 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  4. Cutoff marks required in COMEDK-UGET to study BDS for BC candidate?
  5. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in JSSU-UGET? -- [New]
  6. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  7. List of colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has scored 120 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  8. Can I get admission in B.E college after scoring 56 marks in COMEDK UGET?
  9. Cutoff marks of Manipal Medical UGET?
  10. Will I get admission for MBBS in top medical college after scoring 100 marks in COMEDK UGET? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Required cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for MBBS?
  12. How can I get an Education Loan to study MBBS having scored 114 marks in COMEDK-UGET? Can I repay after getting Loan?
  13. Can I get admission in any Private or Government MBBS college with fees under Rs. 4 Lacs if qualified in COMEDK UGET?
  14. Can I get admission to study BDS through Management quota in Chennai with 194 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  15. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  16. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 2nd year to get a MBBS seat
  18. Chances to study MBBS in any college of Karnataka for a candidate who is expecting 80-90 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
12th October 2016, 01:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and cutoff marks required in JSSU-UGET to get MBBS admission?

Sorry, the admission in any universities or colleges are not offered on the basis of their own entrance examination conducted for admission in MBBS course as according to the Supreme Court decision.

The admission in universities and colleges are offered only after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by CBSE as NEET.

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and is a national level test for admission of candidates in MBBS course in Central/State government/private institutions.

So, you need to appear and qualify in NEET to get admission in JSSU in Mysore, Karanataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?