14th April 2018, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and examination date of Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam? When the notification will be released?

Hello friends, I want to study MBBS in Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences. I would like to know about the CPMEE for MBBS. Friends, kindly tell me when I be notify for this and when is the entrance exam. Kindly tell me everything in details for this entrance exam.

Related Questions:
8th May 2018, 10:29 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam? When the notification will be released?

To get the admission in the medical courses ( MBBS, BDS etc) candidates have to appear and qualify for NEET entrance examination.

NEET 2018 examination was conducted on 6th May. So, now there is no chance of appearing for the examination.

If you want to get admission in the course you have to wait for the next year. Institutes can only offer admission to candidates who have qualified for NEET examination.
8th May 2018, 09:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam? When the notification will be released?

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and it is conducted for the admission in medical course in private and government colleges. It is conducted by CBSE.

There is no entrance examination conducted by any institutes for admission in MBBS course.

NEET 2018 examination was conducted on 6th April 2018. So, you are not eligible to appear for examination now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?