8th April 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Difference between BSc(Maths) and BSc(PCM) streams?

Hi Sir, I want to join BSc course after completing my Higher Secondary. I want to study Mathematics in my BSc. But I have a confusion, I don't know about the differences between BSc in Maths stream and BSc in PCM stream. Can you please let me know?

11th April 2020, 08:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between BSc(Maths) and BSc(PCM) streams?

The basic difference between BSc(Maths) and BSc(PCM) streams is that Bsc physics means you are doing BSc with physics honors. BSc PCM means u r reading three subjects mainly physics, chemistry, mathematics.

Eligibility:

The candidate should have passed 10+2 from any recognized university.
11th April 2020, 09:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. (Maths) and B.Sc.(PCM) are both academic degrees. A bachelor of science(Hons.) is considered to be superior to the Bachelor of Science degree. The BSc Honours is considered to be academically more standard than the ordinary BSc degree.

Moreover, In B.Sc.(Hons.) you will study maths and its topics in details with separate books however in B.Sc.(PCM) you will study Physics, chemistry and mathematics along with one or two additional subjects.
28th August 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is more superior bsc maths or bsc pcm?
19th July 2022, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir can e joined as high school teacher for maths after completing bsc PCM with physics chemistry maths after completing the b.ed also. Because in my town gov school wants bsc bed candidate for as maths teacher. Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?