29th November 2013, 03:13 PM
pushpadhana

Diploma or B.Tech through distance education?

I have completed 10th and ITI, I am inteested to do the EEE course in Diploma OR B.Tech In Distance education. give me the Suggesion

9th January 2014, 12:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma or B.Tech through distance education?

After the ITI i think you should do B.tech but i think it is not possible to do B.Tech through distance education. You should do it regular. There is no university which provides the B.Tech through the distance education.

And it is best to do B.Tech in EEE and it is a good course and it has good scope also.There are so many companies related to this field.

After the B.Tech in EEE you can apply for the many companies which are related to your field. And it is best to do B. Tech instead of diploma.

So, I think it is best to do B.Tech because after the diploma you need to do B.Tech so it is best to do B.Tech now. And after that you will be able to apply for the any government job. And it is best to do B.Tech and after that you can also apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field.

And instead of diploma you should apply for the B.Tech and for this there are so many good colleges in which you can apply for the admission and i think it is best to do degree from a reputed college there you may get good job thorough the campus placement.

But it is not possible to do B.Tech or diploma through distance education. So, you should do it regular. and it is good stream if you want to do B.Tech or Diploma in EEE stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?