30th September 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?

Hi, I am Vyshnavi. I am done with my +2 in commerce (MEC group). Now i am planning to pursue degree in BBA. But i am confused to opt the bba in aviation management field. Please let me know about the scope of BBA in aviation field.

Thanku..!

30th September 2015, 09:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Vyshnavi. I am done with my +2 in commerce (MEC group). Now i am planning to pursue degree in BBA. But i am confused to opt the bba in aviation management field. Please let me know about the scope of BBA in aviation field.

Thanku..!
There is good scope available for BBA in Aviation Management in both the Government and Private sector. After completing BBA in aviation courses from a recognized university, you can find job opportunity in various fields such as,

-Airlines companies in India.
-Emirates,
-Qantas,
-Lufthansa,
-Singapore Airlines and many more.

The salary is based on the company and the position, but you can expect from Rs.30,000 per year.
11th April 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

There is good scope available for BBA in Aviation Management in both the Government and Private sector. After completing BBA in aviation courses from a recognized university, you can find job opportunity in various fields such as,
-Airlines companies in India.
-Emirates,
-Qantas,
-Lufthansa,
-Singapore Airlines and many more.
The salary is based on the company and the position, but you can expect from Rs.30,000 per year???
Evn if we complete Three years course we get only Rs.30000 per annum???
7th February 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA in Aviation Management after completing my B.Sc. Aviation Degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?