3rd November 2016, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Does Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women conducts entrance exam for B.Tech admission?

I want to get admission in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women for B.Tech course. I would like to know that this university conducts its own entrance exam for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How many B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) seats are available in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?
  2. Placement facility offered to B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) candidates in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? Course and fee structure?
  3. How can I join for LLB as distance course in IGNOU
  4. How can I get admission in B.Ed after completing BA (English)? When is the entrance exam and what is the procedure of admission? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  6. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  7. Is it possible to get direct admission in Ph.D. (Sociology) at New Delhi?
  8. Procedure to do B.Com correspondence from IGNOU? Do I have to give only 6 papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
  10. From where can I get the B.Ed application forms?
  11. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  12. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
  13. Can a student of BSc Nursing continue her further studies in MSc Clinical Psychology
  14. List of Government colleges to join B.Ed course? When will be the Counselling to join this course?
  15. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  16. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.
  18. Last date to apply for B.Ed course? Minimum qualification required for B.Ed course?
5th November 2016, 10:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women conducts entrance exam for B.Tech admission?

No, the above mentioned Institute does not conduct its own entrance examination, it provides admission to candidate on the basis of marks scored in JEE(Main) examination and admission is provided ultimately to candidates through JAC Delhi counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?