20th May 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?

for obtaining MA mass communication degree is it necessary to do BA with mass ? or can we directly do PG after intermediate if so provide me the details of such course and places and its duration.

24th May 2014, 11:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?

Yes, it is necessary to pursue graduation in Mass Communication,i.e, BA in Mass Communication in order to pursue MA or post graduation in Mass Communication. It is not possible to pursue post graduation in Mass Communication directly if you do not have graduation in this field or related field. The graduation course is usually of three years duration. You can also do short term certification courses in this field especially in the field of advertising, photography, etc.
31st July 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?

I hv persue graduation wit english honours vl it b helpful n cn i persur post graduation degree in mass communication?
1st August 2014, 06:28 PM
piyushkapoor

That痴 not necessary but if you値l do BMC course before that diploma, you値l have more flexibility on subjects to nourish yourself for career opportunities.
1st August 2014, 06:30 PM
piyushkapoor

That痴 not necessary but if you値l do BMC course before that diploma, you値l have more flexibility on subjects to nourish yourself for career opportunities.
6th August 2014, 12:06 PM
poojamit
Member+

I think you should do BMC degree first. After that you値l be eligible for having P.G diploma in mass communication. For better concern you should contact to http://teachwell.co.in/
18th January 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am completed graduation with accounts in B com . So can i Pg diploma with mass com
4th September 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

I am student of b.a 2nd year and i want to mass communication,what I do to join mass communication?
11th September 2016, 12:12 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

No, Its not necessary to do BA with Mass communication for doing PG in Mass Communications,
To get better idea about the course structure, please go through the below list of importance subject:
  • Fundamentals of Journalism and NEWS Media
  • NEWS Reporting
  • Editorial Writing
  • Writing Features
  • International Communication
  • Communication Skills
  • Advertising
  • Media Laws and Ethics
  • Literature
  • Basics of Mass Communication
  • Corporate Communication
  • English Literature
  • Translation
  • Proofreading and Editing work
  • Creativity and Skill Development
  • Basics of Computers
  • Basics of Internet Technology
  • Research Writing
30th July 2018, 02:09 PM
nikhilpatel25

No, it is not compulsory to do BA with Mass Communication for PG. Students with any disciplined course can pursue PG Mass Communication.
12th May 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am in the last year of b.a with economics can I do m.a in mass communication please guide me
6th June 2020, 06:28 PM
HGK7

No, Its not necessary to do BA with Mass communication for doing PG in Mass Communications.
19th June 2021, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Actually now iam studying ba english and after my 3yr degree j wanted to take Ma mass communication and journalism, so is it possible to take Ma mass communication without taking ba mass communication course...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?