11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode?

Hi everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Optometry course in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this institute. Please tell me as soon as possible.

15th September 2019, 05:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode?

Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry, Erode are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education (12th) with Science stream ( physics, chemistry and biology) from a recognised educational board.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aagregate in standard 12th.

Age limit - No age limit
15th September 2019, 08:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode?

B. Optom. or Bachelor of Optometry is an undergraduate Optometry and the duration of this course is 4 years. The educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Optometry in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Optometry is 50%. The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st Dec. of the year of the admission.
16th September 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to study Bachelor of Optometry course in Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this institute. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Educational qualifications required to study the Bachelor of Optometry in the Acchutha Institute of Optometry, Erode are given below:

Candidates should have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination with minimum 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects

For more details candidates can contact the institute or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th September 2019, 01:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification :-
-----------------------------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this course is that You need to have passed class 10+2 or High School Examination or equivalent grade with minimum 80% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from any recognized Board or institute.

You may check below website to know more.
http://acchuthaeyecare.com/
18th September 2019, 10:17 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aspirants who have completed 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with not less than 80% of marks are qualified to apply for study Bachelor of Optometry at Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. Eligible candidates need to appear for the entrance test conducted by the Acchutha Institute of Optometry Erode. For more details, please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
20th September 2019, 08:18 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of optometry in acchutha institute of optometry erode are as given below:-

1. 10th passed mark sheet

2. 12th passed mark sheet with 55% aggregate in physics, chemistry, maths

3. Minimum age 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?