15th April 2023, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in BSc Physics in University College Trivandrum?

I am a plus two student expexting a mark above 95% in result..can you please tell would i get an admission for bsc physcics in university college trivandrum or mar ivanos college??

15th April 2023, 06:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in BSc Physics in University College Trivandrum?

The minimum eligibility to apply for BA and B.Sc. is 10+2 examination or equivalent with a valid score.
Applicants to MA and M.Sc courses must hold a graduate degree with at least 45% and 55% marks respectively in aggregate.
For M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses, candidates must hold a Master’s degree with 55% marks in aggregate.
15th April 2023, 09:29 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in BSc Physics in University College Trivandrum?

The eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Sc. Physics program at UCT are as follows:

1. Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their 10+2 education from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects.

2. Minimum Marks: Candidates belonging to the General category must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, the minimum required percentage of marks may be relaxed as per the university norms.

3. Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for admission to the B.Sc. Physics program at UCT.

4. Entrance Exam: Candidates may have to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the University of Kerala. The entrance exam is usually conducted in the month of May or June.
15th April 2023, 09:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To apply for this program, it is mandatory for students to have passed in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology as core subjects with a minimum of 50-60% aggregate marks in 10+2 from a recognised institution and board.
16th April 2023, 03:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for admission in BSc Physics at University College Trivandrum is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

The admission is based on merit based or entrance exam.
18th April 2023, 12:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the eligibility for admission to BSc Physics at University College Trivandrum.

You must have passed the class 12 Examination in the science stream from the state or an examination accepted by the University with physics as one of the subjects to get eligible for the course.
4th May 2023, 11:42 AM
Ar_pit

Eligibility:-

The minimum eligibility to apply for BA and B.Sc. is 10+2 examination or equivalent with a valid score.

Applicants to MA and M.Sc courses must hold a graduate degree with at least 45% and 55% marks respectively in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?