30th March 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in all MBBS entrance exam next year for a year dropped student? Is there any difference in admission for such students? Whether they are considered equivalent to others?

Respected Sir,
I am a one year drop out. I want to know that does it make any difference during admission in MBBS colleges? Will I be considered equal to the first attempt candidates during admissions? Am I eligible for all the MBBS entrance exams in the next year?

4th April 2016, 09:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in all MBBS entrance exam next year for a year dropped student? Is there any difference in admission for such students? Whether they are considered equivalent to others?

I am happy to say you that you do not have to worry for that you have dropped a year, this will not make any difference during admission in any MBBS Colleges.
You are definitely eligible for any of the MBBS entrance examination, there would be no problem that you dropped a year. There will be a slight difference in securing rank with respect to the first attempt candidates only when you both have scored equal marks, but that will no matter at all.
5th April 2016, 11:56 AM
Rajgame

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in all MBBS entrance exam next year for a year dropped student? Is there any difference in admission for such students? Whether they are considered equivalent to others?

Yes, you can appear for MBBS entrance examinations there are no differents between you and the others eligibility criteria for MBBS entance examination is 10+2 with English, Biology,Chemistry,Physics as main subjects and certain percentage of marks depending on colleges. you are applying for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?