15th February 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test of this year. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this entrance exam. If any of you know, then please inform me. Waiting for your response!

17th February 2020, 07:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020

Eligibility to appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020:-
Qualifying exam:-
Applicant must have passed 12th level / Higher Secondary exams or its equivalent from a recognised board or university.
Qualifying subjects:-
Candidate in his qualifying exam must have passed with the primary subjects of Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry.
Qualifying marks:-
Applying candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam.Reserved candidates must have obtained 40% marks.
Age criteria:-
Applying candidates age should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
Appearing:-
Candidates appearing for 12th exams can also apply.
17th February 2020, 08:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020

Eligibility to appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020:

Candidates must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir state.

Candidates must have passed class twelfth or its equivalent examination with 50% marks.

Candidates must have physics, chemistry, mathematics and English is compulsory subjects in class 12th.

Candidates must be of minimum 17 years age on December 31, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?