3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BE(Automobile Engineering) in RGVP University Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BE(Automobile Engineering) course in RGVP University Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

7th October 2019, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BE(Automobile Engineering) in RGVP University Institute of Technology?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognised board of education with minimum 50% marks. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam because admission will on merit based on your rank in the entrance exam.

You can appear for JEE Main or state-level engineering entrance exam for admission. You can get admission at your choice of college if you have an excellent rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?