28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science? -- [New]
  4. When the admission of B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) will be started in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Requirements to apply?
  5. Eligibility, fee structure and college for M.Sc in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology?
  6. Details of Paramedical colleges which provide dialysis technician course?
  7. Which are the MSc chemistry colleges in VV Nagar under SP university?
  8. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for Master of Radiation Technology in ADN Insitute of Paramedical Science and Hospital?
  9. Eligibility for msc in dialysis technology
  10. Available post graduation courses in abroad after B.Sc in Paramedical field?
  11. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  12. List of top 10 colleges offering BSc biotechnology course?
  13. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  15. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology after completing graduation in Home Science?
  17. Eligibility for IAS exam after B.Sc.Cardiac Technology/Dialysis Technology?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for studying BSc(Dialysis Technology) course?
31st July 2018, 07:36 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?

Eligibility to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science are given below.

1. B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology or Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology is an undergraduate Bioscience course.

2. The duration of this course is three years.

3. For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in Medical stream from a recognized board.

4. The minimum percentage required in 12th for this course is 55%.
1st August 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

Those students who have passed 12th Science (Group A, B or AB) or equivalent Gujarati or English medium are eligible to study BSc Renal Dialysis Technology course at the BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science. Duration of the course is 4 years (including one year internship). Candidates after completion of the course can work in various hospitals and dialysis centers in India and abroad. The BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?