18th April 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for HPCET. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of this year for BTech admission. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria of 2019.

20th April 2019, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream and must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

You need to be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh if you are looking for reservation benefit and state quota seats. If you have appeared for JEE Main, then you will be exempted from HPCET.
21st April 2019, 08:04 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply for HPCET. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam of this year for BTech admission. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria of 2019.
While the basic eligibility to appear for HPCET(BTech) 2019 is a 10+2 standard in science stream or its equivalent qualification, there are other criteria which a candidate must fulfill.

Eligibility to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019:

-> Applicants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board/university with at least 45% percentage of aggregate marks for general category applicants and at least 40% percentage of marks for reserved category applicants.

-> Applicants must study Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 12th standard along with one of the subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational.

Official website - http://www.himtu.ac.in/
21st April 2019, 11:07 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019 is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. The candidate should have passed 12th class in the science stream from a recognized board.

2. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class for the open category is 45% and 40% for reserved category candidate.

3. Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
21st April 2019, 01:11 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for applying HPCET 2019 (Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance test) for BTech is:-

==> Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

==> Candidates must have Physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.

==> Candidates must have scored atleast 45% marks in the above subjects and for reserved category it is 40% marks.

==> Candidates who have qualified JEE MAIN 2019 will not required to attempt the HPCET examination. These candidates will get direct admissions.
21st April 2019, 01:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019, should have completed their 12th standard with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects. Candidate must also have studied any one of the following
subjects : Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects. Candidates must have secured minimum 45% marks in their qualifying examination and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
21st April 2019, 02:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019:

You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.

You must have secured minimum 45% aggregate marks (5% relaxation in case of SC/ST candidates) in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
21st April 2019, 04:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Eligibility to apply for the BPCET (BTech) 2019 is given below:

>> Candidates must have passed or appeared 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board

>> Candidates must have studied Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects in Class 12th along with one of the Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Technical Vocational subjects

>> Candidates should have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category) in the 10+2 or equivalent examination
21st April 2019, 08:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the details of eligibility criteria to apply for HPCET(BTech) 2019.

Eligibility Criteria :-
---------------------
Educational Qualification :–
----------------------------
You should have qualified 10+2 (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board/university. You should have studied Mathematics and Physics and compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects.

Requirement of marks :-
-------------------------
If you are belonging general category candidate then you should have secured minimum 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 (or equivalent) exam while if you are belonging to the reserved category should have secured minimum 40% marks.

JEE Main : –
----------
If You have qualified JEE Main 2019 examination then you will not be required to attempt the HPCET examination. You will be eligible for direct admissions.
22nd April 2019, 12:15 AM
S4018

Candidates must have passed their Class 12 th or equivalent from a recognized college or board.

Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one other – Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subjects
22nd April 2019, 01:15 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
The eligibility criteria for HPCET 2019 in B.Tech admission are mentioned below,

-> Candidates must have passed the 12th examination from a recognized board with 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology for General candidates.

-> for Reserved Candidates (SC/ST ) 40% aggregate marks are Required to eligible for the HPCET 2019 in B.TECH Admissions.
22nd April 2019, 05:22 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

HPCET stands for Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility to apply for HPCET(B.Tech) 2019:

Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from any recognized board with at least 45% passing marks for General and OBC category and 40% for other reserved category.

Applicants must be study Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 10+2

Exam Pattern:

Physics 50 Questions(100 Marks)
Chemistry 50 Questions (100 Marks)
Mathematics 50 Questions (100 Marks)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?