14th March 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020

Hi friends, I am looking forward to applying for the Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this entrance examination. Can I know about the eligibility criteria?

15th March 2020, 01:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020

The eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.upsee.nic.in
15th March 2020, 01:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination 2020

The only eligibility criteria for UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) 2020 for B.Tech admissions is a Class 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Mathematics, and any one of Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /Biology / Technical Vocational subject with at least 45% marks in aggregate in above mentioned subjects from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed in case of candidates from SC/ST category. Further, diploma in engineering degree holders are also eligible for B.Tech admissions.

For more details and FAQs related to UPSEE 2020 eligibility, you can refer to the link www.upsee.nic.in.
15th March 2020, 03:22 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Uttar Pradesh State B. Tech Entrance Examination 2020 '

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates who have passed qualifying exam from any Institute in UP.

Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam outside UP, whose parents have domicile of UP.

There is no age bar required for the examination.

For more information log on to official website.
15th March 2020, 03:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The online applications for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is going on. The last date of making any correction in application form is 16th March 2020. The date of examination is 10th May 2020.

The academic qualification required to apply for UPSEE is 12th passed from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

For general category candidate, minimum percentage of marks is 45%. In case of reserved category is 40%.
15th March 2020, 04:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for the B.tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed or appearing for board examination in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/ technical subject.

The minimum required aggregate is 45% in mentioned subjects. Relaxation for SC/ST.

Last date to fill the application form is 15th March 2020.

Examination will be conducted on 10th May 2020.

For more information regarding the syllabus and examination pattern visit at www.upsee.nic.in.
15th March 2020, 07:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to applying for the Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this entrance examination. Can I know about the eligibility criteria?
It's good to apply for Uttar Pradesh State BTech Entrance Examination. To be eligible Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2020) applicant must qualify in the 12th standard in science stream with Physics, and Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational as an optional subject from a recognized university. Applicants must score at least 40 to 45% of marks in Intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?