29th December 2015, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for becoming a Fine Arts Teacher?

I want to be a teacher of fine arts. I want to know what are the eligibility conditions or criterias for becoming one?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  2. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  3. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  7. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  9. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  10. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  11. How to do masters in fine arts through correspondence
  12. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  14. Is there any course for becoming Teacher of Drawing and Craft?
  15. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  16. How could I get a government Teacher job?
  17. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
29th December 2015, 10:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming a Fine Arts Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be a teacher of fine arts. I want to know what are the eligibility conditions or criterias for becoming one?
Eligibility criteria for a teacher in Fine Arts:-

Those candidates who have completed completed graduation degree in Fine Arts and B.Ed course are eligible.

Your age should be above 18 years.
29th December 2015, 10:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for becoming a Fine Arts Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is good to see that you are interested to become a Fine Arts Teacher. You must satisfy the below requirements in order to become a Fine arts Teacher:

Requirements to Become a Fine Arts Teacher:

- You must be a graduate or have similar qualification recognized.
- You must hold B.Ed of minimum two years duration in Fine arts from any recognized university with at least 50% marks.
- You must qualify in the TET exam with good marks.
- Must gain experience in Teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?