19th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for CTET after post graduation with 60% from IGNOU?

i have done my post graduation with 60% from ignou and graduation with 49.09% and also doing b.ed from mdu am i eligible for ctet

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for CTET after post graduation with 60% from IGNOU? -- [New]
  2. Can I appear for CTET on the basis of PG and I have also done B.Ed?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?
  4. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  5. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completion of post graduation M.Sc course?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  7. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to give the CTET exam after completion of M.Sc?
  9. Availability of CTET 2016 examination form
  10. Eligibility criteria for CTET exam after passing B.A English Honors with 47% and M.A in English with 50%?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CTET exam for doing B.Ed course after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the age limit for CTET entrance examination?
  14. Can I apply for post graduation in IGNOU if I have completed graduation from Annamalai University?
  15. Eligibility to do regular PhD for PG candidate of IGNOU with 47% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 45% in Graduation?
  16. B.Ed 1st year student is eligible for CTET 2016 exam?
  17. Are the marks of post graduation considered for Openmat exam of IGNOU? What is the criteria for female candidates?
  18. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
21st February 2016, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for CTET after post graduation with 60% from IGNOU?

For becoming eligible for CTET you need B.Ed qualification along with your degree. On the basis of only degree and post graduation you will not be eligible for this exam.

Just make sure that you have B.Ed or any other equivalent qualification along with your degree before applying for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?