30th April 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BE(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Jain University?

Hello friends, I want to join Jain University for studying BE(Aerospace Engineering) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

13th June 2018, 08:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BE(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Jain University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get BE in Aerospace Engineering in Jain University;

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this B.E in Aerospace Engineering from Jain University is given below,

>> You should have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with
* Chemistry or
* Electronics or
* Computer Science
as one of the subjects.

>> You should have secured minimum 60% marks in case of General category and 55% marks in case of SC/ ST category in the above subjects taken together.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?