11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BA+LLB(Hons) admission in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati for studying BA+LLB(Hons)? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

21st August 2018, 04:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BA+LLB(Hons) admission in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati?

BA+LLB (Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a graduation level Integrated course. The duration of the course is 5 years.

This course is offered by the many colleges from which National Law University Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying BA LLB course is a 10+2 in related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The age limit should be below 20 years. There is 2 years age relaxation i.e., 22 years for reserved candidates.

For getting admission into the university you need to attend & qualify in the CLAT exam.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of NLUJAA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?