21st October 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology admission in Centre for Mountain Tourism and Hospitality Studies?

Hello friends, I want to join Centre for Mountain Tourism and Hospitality Studies for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

25th October 2019, 01:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology admission in Centre for Mountain Tourism and Hospitality Studies?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Center for Mountain Tourism and Hospitality Studies is 10+2 passed in any stream along with a valid score card from any Hotel Management All India Entrance examination.

You can visit the website http://hnbgu.ac.in for more detailed Information.
28th October 2019, 11:36 AM
FarsanaMP

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology admission in Centre for Mountain Tourism and Hospitality Studies?

Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Eligiblity Criteria;

Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2 or equivalent examination.

Minimum Marks Required: 45% to 55%, varies from college to college, English as a subject is mandatory.

Age Limit: Age Limit for the B.H.M.C.T. program varies from college to college. For most of the colleges, the age limit is up to 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?