23rd May 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Interior Design admission in Royal School of Architecture?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Royal School of Architecture for studying Bachelor of Interior Design? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

25th May 2019, 04:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Interior Design admission in Royal School of Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Royal School of Architecture for studying Bachelor of Interior Design? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Aspirants who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or 3 years Diploma in any branch are eligible to study the Bachelor of Interior Design in the Royal School of Design (Royal Global University).

Duration of the Bachelor of Interior Design in the Royal School of Design is 4 years (8 semesters).
25th May 2019, 04:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Interior Design admission in Royal School of Architecture?

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Interior Design admission in Royal School of Architecture are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed higher secondary examination from a recognised educational board, in any stream (Science, Commerce, Arts).
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in higher secondary examination.
25th May 2019, 07:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Bachelor of Interior Design in Royal School of Architecture is given below:-

1)The candidates should be 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

2)The candidates having 3-Years Diploma, recognized by Central or State Government with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.

You can visit the website https://rgu.ac/index.php for more information.
26th May 2019, 02:07 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study Bachelor of Interior Design at Royal School of Architecture is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or diploma in any branch or equivalent from a recognized board.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate. There would be 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.
26th May 2019, 06:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to get Bachelor of Interior Design admission in Royal School of Architecture.

Eligibility :-
---------------
The basic requirement of educational qualification for this course is that You need to have passed class 10+2 or High School Examination or equivalent grade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or institute.

or

You should have completed 3-Years Diploma course along with Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Central or State Government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?