30th May 2019, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BCom LLB Honours admission in CUSAT?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in CUSAT for studying BCom LLB Honours? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

31st May 2019, 06:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BCom LLB Honours admission in CUSAT?

Eligibility to get BCom LLB Hons admission in CUSAT:-

The candidate should have passed 12th entrance examination .

Candidates needs to secure minimum 60% marks in Science / Commerce or 55% marks in arts.

Candidates who have completed their 12th examination through distance or correspondence are eligible to give the entrance examination.

Candidates age should not be more than 20 years for general category candidates and for reserved category candidates the age should not be more than 22 years.
31st May 2019, 06:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get B.Com LLB honours admission in CUSAT are mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Examination with English and Mathematics as core subjects from a recognised educational board.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
1st June 2019, 12:42 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in CUSAT for studying BCom LLB Honours? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must should be complete 12th standard in any discipline at least 55% of marks from a recognized board. Admission will be based on the mark scored by the candidate in CLAT examination.

Contact Details

Address - South Kalamassery,
Cochin University P.O, Kochi ( Kerala)
Website - http://www.cusat.ac.in
1st June 2019, 06:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get BCom LLB Honours admission in CUSAT are given below;

You must have passed 10-2 or equivalent examination with 60% marks with Science/Commerce group or with at least 55% marks with Arts/Humanities stream from a recognized board.

You should not have completed 20 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission (22 years in the case of SC/ST/SEBC candidates).

You have to qualify the CUSAT CAT entrance exam in order to get secure admission.
1st June 2019, 11:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honours is an undergraduate professional integrated course and the duration of this course is five years.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honours course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the CUSAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?