23rd May 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BTech(Biotechnology) admission in Amity University-Raipur?

Hello friends, I want to join Amity University-Raipur for studying BTech(Biotechnology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

25th May 2019, 05:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Biotechnology) admission in Amity University-Raipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to join Amity University-Raipur for studying BTech(Biotechnology) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the BTech (Biotechnology) in Amity University – Raipur campus is a pass in Class XII or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 60% marks from a recognized Board (students should also score minimum 60% marks in Class X). Duration of the BTech (Biotechnology) in the Amity University – Raipur is 4 years (8 semesters).
25th May 2019, 06:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Biotechnology) admission in Amity University-Raipur?

Eligibility to get B.Tech (Biotechnology) admission in Amity University, Raipur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics, from a recognised board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Higher Secondary examination.
26th May 2019, 02:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in B.Tech biotechnology course is 10+2 pass with minimum 65% marks with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology and age should be less than 23 years.

The admission is direct for the candidates scoring 80% or more in 10+2 from a recognized board.

The candidates who have scored less than 80% would need to appear in the entrance test conducted by the university.

The application form can be obtained from the website https://amity.edu/admission-procedure-domestic.aspx after paying application fee of Rs.1100.

The last date to apply for the entrance test for B.Tech in biotechnology is 6th June 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?