13th March 2021, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in IIT Patna

Hello friends, I want to join IIT Patna for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

14th March 2021, 09:48 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in IIT Patna

Admission in IITs in B.Tech course is offered on the basis of JEE.

JEE is conducted by NTA in two stages. So, you have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for admission in IIT.

For more information visit at www.jeemain.nta.nic.in.
15th March 2021, 11:44 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in IIT Patna

Eligibility Criteria to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in IIT Patna:-

Education Qualification:-

✓Candidates must have passed in class 12th Examination.
✓Candidates who have appeared for the exam of class 12 this year and are waiting for the result can also apply for the exam.
✓Students need to score 50% in the 10+2 in order to be eligible to apply.
✓5 years relaxation has been given for Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Persons with Disability.
✓The candidates must clear JEE Main and JEE Advanced exam to be eligible for B.Tech admission in IIT Patna.

For more details about eligibility criteria to get admission in IIT Patna candidates can google for it.
15th March 2021, 07:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in IIT Patna can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate from recognized board to get admission.

You can get admission through JEE Advance only.

You must have minimum 90 percentile score in JEE Advance to get admission.
15th March 2021, 08:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology. It is four year undergraduate course.

To get admission in an IIT, you have to appear and qualify in JEE Main and Advanced examination.

JEE is Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted by NTA. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in both stages become eligible for admission in IIT Patna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?