14th July 2020, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering)? I am interested in joining this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

15th July 2020, 03:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar?

••• The candidate should have passed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognised board with at least 75% marks.

Entrance Exam: JEE Advanced.
16th July 2020, 01:45 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar?

The eligibility required to study Bachelor of Technology (Chemical Engineering) in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is 10+2 passed with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subject with minimum 75% marks from a recognized board.
16th July 2020, 08:27 PM
SIB@DAS

Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission inIndian Institute of Technology, Ropar:
Passed 10+2 with 75% marks(65% for SC,ST and PwD candidates) from any recognised Board. Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects in 10+2 level.
Required Rank in JEE Advanced.
16th July 2020, 10:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BTech in Chemical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in JEE Advanced followed by National level counseling. The candidate age should be less than 25 years.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitrpr.ac.in
16th July 2020, 11:26 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Eligibility to get BTech(Chemical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Technology Ropar?

Master's degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master's degree by Research in Engineering/Technology. Candidates must have obtained at least 60% marks (or 6.5 Grade Point out of 10) (55% marks for SC/ST) in their Master's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?