9th March 2022, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for joining BSc Agriculture in private colleges?

I have the capacity to score 900 marks in 12th public exam. I am studying biology maths group. Can i get a seat in govt or pvt college of bsc agri college in tamil nadu

10th March 2022, 06:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for joining BSc Agriculture in private colleges?

The eligibility to study BSc Agriculture is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The minimum age limit to apply for this course is 17 years and there is no upper age limit. Some universities conduct their own entrance examinations and in some, you can get direct admission on the basis of your qualifying examination scores.
10th March 2022, 04:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility
Candidates must have passed 12th from a recognised board in science stream / agriculture stream.

The minimum percentage in the qualifying exam that is acceptable in most colleges in India ranges from 45% to 50%.

The candidate who applies for admission must appear in entrance exam or marks obtained in qualifying exam , the students merit list is prepared after which the candidate must report at the institute to get their documents verified on the defined date.

Once the admission is confirmed , the candidate must make the payment of fees defined by college to confirm admission.
10th March 2022, 07:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for joining BSc Agriculture at Private Colleges is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 45% to 50%marks from a recognized university.

This is a undergraduate degree.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
11th March 2022, 02:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for joining BSc Agriculture in private colleges:-

Candidate must have completed Class 12 in Science Stream or Agriculture Stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for BSc Agriculture.
12th March 2022, 06:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

The candidate must have passed Class 12th from a recognized board in Science Stream/ Agriculture Stream. The minimum percentage in the qualifying exam that is acceptable in most colleges in India ranges between 45% to 50%.
12th March 2022, 06:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for joining BSc Agriculture course in Tamilnadu:-

Education qualification:-
Applicant master have clear 12th from a recognised board or its equivalent with one PCMB or PCB with one relevant elective .
Applicants from boards outside the state are not eligible for admission to the university while those in vocational stream from outside boards are not eligible for admission in a affiliated college of the university.

Minimum marks:-
General applicants need to secure at least 55% score in HSC while SC/ST candidates only need 35% or a pass in HSC. Most backward classes need 45% aggregate by backward classes and backward class Muslim need 50 % score .
13th March 2022, 08:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria for BSc Agriculture in private colleges:-

Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed 12th with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates belonging to reservation categories need an aggregate of 40% marks to be eligible.

Age Limit:- The minimum age to appear for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research All India Entrance Examination (ICAR AIEEA) is 16 years.
13th March 2022, 11:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility for joining BSc Agriculture in private colleges?

1. You must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% from any board.

2. There is 5% relaxation for the reserved category students.

3. Admission to this course is taken on the basis of admission test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?