15th September 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BA(Interior Design) admission in Maharana Pratap School for Vocational Studies Kanpur?

Hi Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying BA(Interior Design) course in Maharana Pratap School for Vocational Studies Kanpur? I want to get admission in this college for studying this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for securing admission.

19th September 2019, 01:56 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BA(Interior Design) admission in Maharana Pratap School for Vocational Studies Kanpur?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Arts (Interior Design) in Maharana Pratap School for Vocational Studies Kanpur is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to Bachelor of Arts (Interior Design) in Maharana Pratap School for Vocational Studies Kanpur is on the basis merit of 10+2 .

You can check the website https://mpgi.edu.in/ for more details.
19th September 2019, 10:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BA(Interior Design) admission in Maharana Pratap School for Vocational Studies Kanpur?

The required eligibility to secure BA(Interior Design) admission in Maharana Pratap School for Vocational Studies Kanpur is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission BA(Interior Design) is 50%. The best job opportunity for you after completing this course is given below.

=> Academic Institutions

=> Construction Companies

=> Art Galleries

=> Museums

=> Event Management Companies

=> Airports & Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?